St. Barnabas’ First Annual 5K Walk and Run
The Parish of St. Barnabas is pleased to present our First Annual 5K Walk and Run on the 19th Oct at the Pleasantville Community Centre. In keeping in with our promotion of healthily living at our annual Health Fair, we have decided to organise this fun-filled event. Registration is fast and easy, you can do so in one three ways;
- Through the Parish website, (parish website)
- By going to the church office of St. Barnabas on the Hill on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Registering on the day of the 5k at the Runner’s Check-in.
Included in your registration package is your Number Bib, Jersey* and Participation Medal and Refreshments.
*Only persons who register before the day of the 5k have the option to order a Jersey in their package.
- Registration (with jersey, medal and number bib) -$75.00
- On day Registration (medal and number bib)- $50.00
- Students (in School Uniform) and Youth Groups- $50.00
Even if you’re not a professional runner, there are still prizes to be won in one of our various Special Categories:
- Under 11
- Under 18
- Under 25
- Over 40
- Oldest Registered Participant
- Youngest Registered Participant
- Biggest Posse
Check-in/on Day Registration starts at 5:30am, the warm-up starts at 6:15 am and the race starts at 6:30 am. Following the 5K, there will be an Athlete’s Village where you can get samples of organic and health products, as well as test your eyes, blood pressure, weight, learn about health and safety in the home, visit the Mediation Mobile Unit on spot and lots more. We hope to see you all there!!